THE BEST-SELLING AND MOST TALKED-ABOUT
Competently addresses current issues in the church.
Already in its second printing!
By 34 Respected Thought Leaders
HERE WE STAND:
Evaluating New Trends
in the Church
Printed by Review and Herald Graphics
Samuel Koranteng-Pipim, Editor
Published by ADVENTISTS AFFIRM
2nd Printing: Oct. 2005 List Price: $25.95
For International Orders:
Or US$375.00 for Box of 20
Now you can give answers
to these issues:
- New methods of church growth
- New questions about doctrines
- New views on Creation
- New styles of worship and music
- New issues on marriage
- New changes in local church leadership
- New structure for the church
In Here We Stand,
some of the church's most respected thought leaders have
addressed these questions in a compelling way.
- Do new church planting techniques really grow
- How do we attract and keep young people in the
- Does the church need a 28th fundamental belief?
- What makes a doctrine "new light"?
- Should we embrace the new teachings on spiritual
warfare, prayer warriors, and deliverance ministries?
- Why are some questioning a literal 6-day Creation
and the historicity of Genesis 1-11?
- What are the roots of contemporary worship styles?
- Is music morally neutral? What does the Bible say
- Is "abandonment" legitimate grounds for divorce?
- Does the Bible support polygamy and homosexuality?
- Why are major changes occurring so quickly in local
- Do we need another church organization?
- How did money and politics shape the issue of
ordaining women as elders and pastors?
- Does it matter whether you are a "liberal" or a
- What should we do when the new is not true?
NOTE: There is normally a 3-4 days delivery time.
Rights at Work
Need a suggestion
for a gift or a book on a special subject? Browse through these
For author information: