|QUEEN OF ALL -
Queen of Rome - Queen of Islam
140 pages, paperback
Answers to my Catholic Friends
Now you can give answers
to these questions:
- Why do you have the Mass like the Catholic Church?
- Where do the differences between Catholics and
Protestants come from?
- What is the most important difference between
Protestants and Catholics?
- Why don't Protestants venerate images?
- Why are Evangelical pastors permitted to marry?
- Do you believe in Mary?
- Is there a purgatory?
- On whom is the Church founded?
- Why and to whom should we confess?
Muhammad And I
is She Dead or Alive?
and Tobago Inside Guide
Security, Privacy & Complaints
To My Jehovah Witness Friends
Answers you need to witness effectively
to a Jehovah Witnesses. When a Jehovah
Witnesses come to your door, have you
ever wished you could get them off their
memorized scripts and show them what
Learn Critical Facts
about the Watchtower
leaders, this small book exposes the
errors of this false religion,
presenting thought-provoking questions
the Jehovah Witnesses cannot answer. More
Learn how answer
your Mormon friends...
To My Mormon Friends
Price: $16.95 US
Pages: 80 - Paperback
PLUS FREE e-book: "Fifty Years in the Church of Rome"
Mormonism stands or falls on the life of
its founder, Joseph Smith. That is why you
(and Mormons who read this book) will be
amazed as you learn about Smith's personal
life, starting with his early youth and
progressing to his later years.
* Learn about Joseph Smith and his
brushes with the law.
* Read about how, in his younger days, he
was found guilty of using occult practices
to defraud people.
* Learn of a Mormon historian who concedes
that Joseph Smith was the "village
* See examples of doctrines Smith created
that contradict the very Bible Mormons
claim to believe.
* Learn of several of Smith's doctrines
that contradict the Book of Mormon.
* See how some of his doctrines even
contradict each other.
* Discover how Mormonism has been forced
to change her doctrines over the years.
* Learn about the thousands of changes and
corrections that have been made to the
Book of Mormon.
This easy-reading book provides powerful
information to convince Mormons that their
religion cannot be of God. It was written
to be read by either Christians or
Mormons, and includes a clear presentation
of the gospel and an invitation to trust
Christ alone for salvation.
Table of Contents
1. The Mormon Scriptures
• Who Are The Mormons
• The Mormon's Scriptures
• Where Did the Book of Mormon Come From
• Correcting the Most Correct Book
• History. Archeology, and the Book of
2. Mormon Salvation
• Celestial Glory
• Terrestrial Glory
• Telestial Glory
• Reflecting on Salvation
• Does The Book of Mormon Speak of
• How Many Wives
3. The Book of Mormon and Church Doctrine
• Many Gods
• Baptism for the Dead
4. Joseph Smith
• Smith and his Background
• Smith as a Translator
• Smith and his Later Years
• The Proof of a Prophet
• The Next Step
• Good Works
NOTE: There is normally a 3-4 days delivery time.
Rights at Work
Need a suggestion
for a gift or a book on a special subject? Browse through these
For author information: