Lux-Verbi’s Safe Shopping Guarantee - For Your Security
Lux-Verbi's Safe Shopping Guarantee ensures that all purchases made on your credit card have been made by you. Period.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at our bookstore will be safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at Lux-Verbi. Please see guarantee details below.
Why shopping at Lux-Verbi is safe?
We use Safe Technology: Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Safety Check of Orders: We use the same technology for confirmation of the cardholder's address for billing and delivery.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify us and your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Flexibility: Still don't want to use your credit card on the Internet? We will accept cheque and postal orders. Simply complete the form at checkout, print it and send it in with your payment. (Please don’t forget to add shipping/p&p cost of £1.50 with your payment, unless we have already included these in the sale price).
Lux-Verbi's Privacy Notice
Any information we collected from you is for our internal purposes only.
The information will be used to fulfil your order (e.g. we will take your name, postal address, and any other contact details provided to ship or deliver your book orders). The information is collected for that purpose.
It is PayPal's policy to maintain confidentiality over your information. Neither Lux-Verbi nor Paypal will sell or rent your information.
How does PayPal safeguard your information?
- PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits. Even before you register or log in to our site, our server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
- Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. Our servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are NOT directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
- Only authorized employees are permitted to access customer information. Authorized employees have been trained on how to handle information properly and are subject to strict limitations and guidelines in the handling of that information.
What personal information does Paypal collect?
All contact details you provide when you open a Paypal account or make an online payment. This is so that we are able to fulfill your order(s) and to confirm your shipment details before posting your order(s).
Information you provide to Paypal
- When you open a PayPal account, they will require certain information, such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
- When you send, receive or request a payment through PayPal, they collect transaction information needed to perform the service.
- When you sign up for optional features or products, Paypal collect information needed to provide the service or to establish that you qualify for such features or products. For example, when you enroll in the PayPal Money Market Fund, we collect your Social Security Number (SSN), which we are required to do for legal purposes.
- When we or Paypal cannot verify the information you provide online, we may ask you to send us additional information by fax, such as your driver's license or a recent utility bill. This is necessary in order to safeguard your account against potential fraud.
Information about you from third parties
- When you add a credit card or debit card to you Paypal account, we do not see this information. Paypal use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify the information you provide.
- Card authorization and fraud screening services. If you add a credit card or a debit card to your PayPal account, we will use these services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported lost or stolen.
For your security
Many businesses do not welcome complaints from their customers. Though the British are getting better at complaining, most unhappy customers still tend to slip quietly over to the competition rather that be confrontational by complaining. However, here at Lux-Verbi we know that whatever we think about ourselves, we are no good unless our customers say we are. The best way to assess our customers’ satisfaction is to ask you the customer what you think and to act upon your remarks.
If you would like to make suggestions about our service or have a complaint please use the form by clicking feedback.
Fulfillment, Terms & Conditions
policy at the foot of this page.
and Lux-Verbi are a trademarks of
Lux-Verbi Book. All Rights Reserved.